October 12, 2018
Meetings and Conventions. 5 Tips for Hiring the Right Speaker
May 6, 2018
The Grable Group. 3 Top Speakers You Can Book to Drive Performance
March 24, 2018
Tim Grable. How to Encourage Innovation in Your Organization to Get Winning Results
February 21, 2018
Meetings Today. A 'Great Speaker' May Not Be Great for All
February 1, 2018
Corporate & Incentive Travel. Making Speakers an Extension of Your Crisis Management Team
August 2, 2017
The Power of Women. Women Keynote Speakers Challenge, Inspire & Motivate Audiences, Driving Change & Innovation
February 22, 2017
Smart Meetings. Smart Women 2017: Industry Leaders
1. Deborah was booed at her first speech in front of 14,000 people.
2. Growing up in a 6 x 10 trailer with a family of 5 was a humbling life experience.
3. Favorite social media platform is Facebook.
4. Misses emptying an entire box of cereal on to the kitchen table, just to collect the prize hidden at the bottom.
5. Deborah's bucket list includes being the fastest to successfully swim the English Channel.
6. When Deborah's not on the road, you're most likely to find her at Pomo Scottsdale, enjoying Quattro Formaggi, a no tomato sauce, vegetarian pizza.
7. Her favorite place in the world is on stage under the glare of the hot lights and the audience's gaze.
8. Biggest regret — not being selected as the mermaid that appeared on the 2016 cover of Sports Illustrated.
9. Deborah has been known to travel with her dog, which explains the chew toys detected in her carry-on by TSA.
10. As a US Marine brat, Deborah has moved 29 times and lived in 18 different states.
"WOW! A dynamic competition message like no other! A true motivating force for our Football Team! If your group needs a Winning Attitude, Deborah’s your gal!"
Amanda D. Robinson, President
Mount Juliet High School Quarterback Club
"Your session was very popular and well received. As a matter of fact, the most attended in the history of our conference. Thank you!"
Garland Preddy, Education Director
Society of Government Meeting Professionals
"What a bonus to hear from Deborah who gave practical and valuable advice about dealing with our clients. Her in-depth and current information was extremely helpful for new or seasoned speakers."
Past President National Speakers Association.
"Such a strong keynoter that was so engaging, energetic, and entertaining. My members loved her message. Most of all, she was extremely easy to work with! Can't wait to get her on a future program! A+!"
Jodi Owens, Education Team Leader
Credit Management Association
"A charismatic and compelling voice for proactive business solutions, thoughtful competition and competitive advantage."
Cynthia D'Aoust, COO
Meeting Professionals International
"WOW! An advanced breakthrough that ignited my members!! Hilarious, authentic, super proactive and fun to work with!"
Ralph Robinson, CMP
Florida Apartment Association
"You were fantastic. Thank you for making our kick off meeting a success."
Lisa-Marie James, Meeting Manager
American Express Business Travel
"Due to Deborah’s knowledge, experiences and message, she truly inspired our Global Sales & Marketing team to breakthrough their challenges to achieve immediate winning results. Looking forward to hiring her again."
Steve Hart, Director Worldwide Sales
Best Western Hotels & Resorts
"Captivating our entire sales team and our CEO leaving highly eager to apply the lessons. Nice! Deborah, your research and expertise to make this happen is what every smart decision maker should experience."
David Brown, VP Sales & Revenue Mgmt.